|At Your Request Disc Jockey Services:||Disc Jockey Home||Advantages||Comments and Gallery||Special Events||WEDDINGS|
|At Your Request Music Services:||Next Level Band Coaching||Showtime Services||Canadian Music Collection||Coming Soon||Thank You!|
The music business isn't easy. Sure, your family and friends tell you that you're great, but you and your bandmates don't understand why you can't seem to get a break, or a gig, or a better gig, or get paid more money. Well, maybe some inside industry mentoring could be the difference maker.
That's where Next Level Band Coaching can help!
The object is to help bands or individual musicians get to the next level. Sometimes a lot of work is required, but usually it's a series a small changes which at first may appear to be insignificant.
My qualifications and background:
* 40 years in the music industry.
* Band Leader.
* Toured Locally.
* Toured Nationally.
* Recording Artist.
* Socan member.
* London Music Hall OF Fame
* Sound Engineer.
* Light Show Director.
* Road Manager.
* Band Manager.
* Stage Manager.
* Entertainment Buyer.
* Advertising and Promotions.
* Mobile Disc Jockey.
* Performed Thousands Of Gigs!
Although I didn't mentor them, I have worked with:
Free Beer Band
Long John Baldry
What others have said:
* "Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about." - BTO Road Manager.
* "I'm 51 and have been a musician for most of my life, but I went "ON THE ROAD" as an 18 year old punk and I knew absolutely nothing - none of us did. You, Bob Klein, and I'm sure I speak for everyone in TRAX, were our first and by far our most important mentor. You taught us so much, in such a small amount of time - and that moment, at that age, truly seemed to be a lifetime." - Mark Moran.
* "You were like our 6th member, thanks be to you Bob." - Warren Stinson (Synblest)
* "You brought a lot to the table, and you helped point us in the right direction down a road that would become such a very big part of our lives. Of all the advice you ever gave I still remember one thing - you wanted us to try, every night, to play a perfect night. No mistakes. I'm not sure if I've ever actually done that, but I have tried. All the best, from all of us!" - Mark Moran.
* "I think I was 16 or 17 when I first met up with you Bob and that was the beginning of a cherished journey that I'm still on 31 years later. I learned lots about music, the bar band business and of course, people while working with you. My "formative" years with 24 Ct., the Trax Band (various lines ups, versions, names) and finally Roulette were unbelievable times and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Thank you Bob." - Jamie McDowell.
* firstname.lastname@example.org * 519-451-9239 *